Thirsty for a cheeky red? In the mood for rosé? Get wine delivered to your doorstep with Vinomofo.
How many times have you found yourself aimlessly searching down the aisles of the bottle shop, hoping you’ll find something good?
It can be a hit or a miss.
When you order wine online via Vinomofo, you can personalize your selections to suit your taste, read wine reviews, and learn more about the region before you buy.
Ready to try it now? Use this link to get $25 off your first order.
Vinomofo Review: About the Brand
Vinomofo is an Australian-based company that delivers wine cases to your door. The cheeky brand was created in Adelaide in 2011, and the name stands for Wine Motherf*cker.
Unite a tribe with our love of wine, food and adventure.
Be proud of what we do, and our impact on the world.
And have fun.
Vinomofo sent me the Premium Reds Lineup, and I was totally impressed with the selections and value for the price.
Here’s why you’ll love Vimomofo too:
- They’re not stingy with the sales! Keep an eye out for price drops to score a deal on your favorite reds.
- They offer “black market deals” where they don’t reveal the maker’s brand online, so you can save money trying something new. You’ll get a fully labeled wine without the high price tag.
- Quick delivery: The wine cases arrive in a few days, so you don’t have to wait forever to get sippin.
- You don’t have to commit to a subscription service, but you can join the wine club if you’re keen.
- If you’re not sure what to order, their mixed cases take the stress out of decision-making.
- You can search for wine by country, region, and price, and every selection has a full profile description, list of awards, and info on the region. Vinomofo carries red wine, white wine, rose, sparkling, mixed cases, and black market wines.
If you don’t love your wine, Vinomofo lets you return it. How good is that?
You can try up to two bottles just to make sure, and if you’re still not convinced, they’ll arrange to pick it up.
Vinomofo charges $9 shipping per order via Australia Post. Shipping is free when you order 3 or more cases in most areas.
If you’re planning on ordering a few cases, sign up for Vinomofo Unlimited for $35 a year to ship as much wine as you like. Excludes Northern Territory.
Explore Vinomofo Unlimited.
Conclusion: Vinomofo Review
Is Vinomofo any good?
Yes, we’ll totally be ordering from Vinomofo again. It took us a few minutes to place the order, and the wine case arrived in just a few days. Plus, we weren’t disappointed with the selections in the Premium Reds Lineup case. It’s definitely worth a try if you love reds.
If you want to save time, skip a visit to the bottle shop, and have wines delivered to your doorstep, use this link to place your first order today!
You may also like:
Subscribe to my newsletter to get free Travel + Lifestyle tips, resources, and guides in your inbox.