The right travel accessories can make your trip so much better. Here’s a packing list of travel essentials for women that will come in handy for short trips and long-haul journeys. From packing cubes to keep everything organized to compression socks, here are some travel essentials you’ll want to bring on every trip.
Top Travel Essentials for Women
- Packing Cubes – Here’s why I love packing cubes: You can keep everything nice and tidy in your suitcase, and you don’t have to make a mess searching for a specific item. I use several packing cubes for my tops, bottoms, dresses and even toiletries.
- Wipes – Throw a pack of wipes in your carry-on to wipe away your tray table or any surface.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Power Bank – Stay connected on your journey with a Portable Charger.
- Small First Aid – Traveling with kids? New shoes giving you blisters? Keep some Band-aids in your carry-on.
- Travel Snacks – Here’s a convenient storage container for all your favorite snacks.
- Luggage – Whether traveling with a carry-on only or checking your bags, bring a small bag or backpack for day trips.
- Water Bottle
- Travel Insurance
- Universal Travel Adaptor – Don’t forget one of these if you’re traveling abroad.
- Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Sleep Eye Mask
- Travel-size bottles – Pack your toiletry bag with your favorite travel-size skincare products and deodorant.
- Face Wipes
- Sunscreen – I love how light Supergoop Unseen sunscreen feels.
- Lip balm – An essential item to keep your lips hydrated. I like to pack some in my toiletry bag and purse because I always seem to lose mine.
- Hair Ties
Travel Essentials for Women: What to Wear
- Compression Socks
- A lightweight rain jacket
- A Spare Change of Clothes
- Don’t forget to pack comfy shoes, a bathing suit, swim coverup, a sun hat and your camera.
For more Travel Tips, check out more packing guides here.