These sustainable, ethical, and eco underwear brands feature styles you’ll want to slip into right now. We live in our undies; they should feel good all day. Whether you’re looking for every day, flattering or pretty styles, shop these consciously made undergarments. Designed in Australia for women who love comfort and style.
In this cheeky post, you’ll find ethical and eco underwear brands made for all body types.
This site contains affiliate links. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Thanks for your support!
Sustainable, Eco + Ethical Underwear Brands
Boody makes the comfiest underwear. I also love their Shaper Crop Bra. This sustainable brand designs everyday basics using organically-grown bamboo. It’s also hypoallergenic and breathable.
Boody’s factories use state-of-the-art computer knitting machines to create seamless garments – meaning fabric wastage is minimal.
- Boody carries Men’s underwear, sleepwear, socks and apparel.
- Women’s underwear, socks, loungewear, bras, activewear, maternity and accessories.
- Baby tops, bottoms, onesies, socks, wraps and accessories.
Why You’ll Love Them
“When we say sustainability is our core mission – we mean it. We put sustainable thinking at the center of everything we do. It inspires us to constantly innovate while keeping people and the planet top of mind.”
- They ship worldwide.
- They also have a rewards program.
My partner and I both love wearing WAMAs. Wama Underwear is made with hemp fabric to create undergarments that are soft, comfy, and breathable.
The Triangle Bralette is super soft and has adjustable, convertible straps. It’s supportive and made with a hemp fabric blend.
If you’ve been thinking about making the change to a more conscious wardrobe, why not start with your undies? Their styles are comfortable, breathable, and eco-friendly. They’re super soft and made with anti-bacterial and anti-odor properties.
Packaging: Orders are shipped 100% recycled poly mailers that are also reusable and recyclable.
- Men’s Hemp Underwear – Boxer Briefs, Trunks, Boxers, Briefs
- Women’s Hemp Bikini’s, Thongs, Hipsters, Boy Shorts, Bralettes
Why You’ll Love Them:
“Among many of the rich benefits that hemp provides to the soil while growing, it also utilizes less water than other natural fiber crops and prevents crop erosion over time.”
- Free Shipping to the US.
- $20 Flat rate shipping worldwide.
This eco-friendly, ethically made brand designs underwear, activewear, and basics in Europe without nasty chemicals. Fabrics are handpicked based on its environmental footprint and lifetime durability.
I was gifted this TENCEL bralette, and I love the fit. The cutout design is ultra-flattering and feminine. It’s also super soft and one of my favorite basics to wear.
Sizing: I usually wear a size Small/8 AUS in tops and ordered a Medium in the top.
Organic Basics carries:
- Women’s + Men’s Underwear, Activewear and Everyday Basics
Why you’ll love them:
“When we say sustainability is our core mission we don’t mean that sustainability is nice to have – we mean that it’s the only way we act.”
Two words – period panties. Modibodi creates underwear for all ages, shapes, and sizes. Want to stop using single-use tampons and pads? Need something that’s moisture-wicking? These garments are leak-proof, antibacterial, and odor-eliminating.
- An Active Collection
- Maternity Essentials – I love Modibodi’s nursing tank!
- Leak-proof Swimwear
Why you’ll love them:
“We celebrate body diversity and inclusivity by using un-photoshopped models of various ages, sizes, abilities, and ethnicities, and as you, our customers, tell us daily – this has given you the self-esteem boost and confidence in your body that you need on a daily basis.”
- They’re reusable and can last on average six months to 2 years.
- Minimize waste going to the landfill
- Owned and Designed in Australia
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification
This ethical lingerie brand carries underwear, clothing, swimwear, sleepwear, and accessories for mindful mamas.
Here are five reasons why we love Cake Maternity:
- Stylish lingerie that doesn’t feel like you’re wearing boring nursing bras
- Ethically Made
- They have a zero image editing policy in their campaigns and ads.
- Minimal Waste Packaging
- Sizes for EVERY body – Ranging from 28—42 bands, A—L (US) / A—HH (UK) cups.
Check out my Cake Maternity Review.
If you love pastel colored intimates, get familiar with theses plant dyed organic basics. The high-quality styles feature clean lines, and they’re ideal for everyday wear.
Why you’ll love them:
“At the core of everything we do at NICO is a strong respect for the people we work with, and the environment we work within. NICO is committed to upholding and cultivating ethical and sustainable transparency in the fashion industry.”
- Sustainably sourced quality materials
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified organic cotton
- Plant dyed means that fewer toxins are being released into our environment
What are your favorite ethical underwear brands?