Let’s be real – cooking dinner can sometimes be the last thing you want to do after a long day. I’ve tried several meal delivery options in Australia, and while they’re all convenient, you still have to cook most of them yourself. If you want something healthy, delicious, and ready to heat and eat – you’ll love Chefgood.
We used to meal prep every Sunday to get ready for the week. It made life easier (and we were less tempted to order takeaway.)
Now, we have a little one that keeps us on our toes! And we have much less free time.
Chefgood sent me a few boxes to try, and I love that someone else does the cooking for you. It’s a total timesaver!
Use my Chefgood Promo Code: ALEXC50 to save $30 off 1st box, $20 off 2nd box.
Here’s Why You’ll Love It:
- You don’t have to cook ANYTHING! Chefs in Melbourne whip up the meals for you. (Keep reading to learn about the Guest Chef Series.)
- Get gourmet meals delivered to your door for those nights you just want to kick back and relax.
- Lots of options. I’ve tried a tasty lasagna, Jamaican Jerk Chicken with beans and brown rice, and a Chicken, Quinoa & toasted corn salad.
- It’s super easy to order. Choose your meal plan online and get healthy options delivered to your door every week. Simple as that.
- No hidden sugars or nasty additives. The meals are made with local ingredients.
- Counting calories? Chefgood features a Slim & Trim plan with low carb 350 calorie meals.
- Choose from Vegan, Vegetarian, No added gluten, and no-added dairy meals.
- There’s a new menu every week with Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner options.
- You don’t have to rush to eat them. The meals are vacuum sealed, and most last 7-9 days in the fridge.
- They arrive fresh, but you can freeze them if you want to save one for later.
- You don’t have to be home to get your box. They’re packed with ice and will keep for a few hours.
- The packaging is environmentally friendly, and you can also recycle the foil liners.
Chefgood Guest Chef Series
Chefgood meals taste good, and I love that they offer lots of variety on the menu. As part of their Guest Chef Series, Chefgood teamed up with two world-renowned chefs to create new selections you can add to your order.
First up is Reynold Poernomo, the Co-Founder/Owner of KOI Dessert Bar and Monkey’s Corner in Sydney. His Indonesian-inspired Chicken & Shiitake Meatballs dish features a spicy red curry sauce. Enjoy it for lunch or dinner. It’s very filling.
If you’re vegetarian, try the Eggplant version.
Next, French Master Pastry Chef and Winner of 2017’s GAULT & MILLAU’S PASTRY CHEF OF THE YEAR, Pierrick Boyer, whipped up a few treats you can enjoy for breakfast, lunch, or as a snack. The Croque Monsieur with ham and swiss cheese is a tasty option that you can heat in the oven or microwave. The Croque Mushroom is the vegetarian option.
If you love sweets, don’t miss the Vegan Cookie. I loved every bite and wished I had ordered a few more. So delicious!
Ready to try it? Check out the Guest Chef Series here.