Life doesn’t always go according to plan. We all face challenges in life, at work, and at home. Need a reminder that anything is possible? Here’s a list of powerful go-getter quotes to inspire you to pursue your dreams.
There is no better time than right now to:
- Start a new career
- Build your dream business
- Do something amazing.
If you need a little push to get motivated – come back to this list of go-getter quotes from inspirational boss women who’ve proved, you can have it all! Don’t let anything stand in your way.
Love reading quotes? You may also like:
- The Best Travel Quotes To Fuel Your Wanderlust
- The Best Mountain Quotes to Inspire Your Next Journey
- 80 Motivational Quotes For Living Your Best Life
Join my email list and get The Insta ToolKit, a Guide on how to grow your brand and boost your Instagram engagement. Get travel + lifestyle blog posts and updates sent directly to your inbox.
Boss Women Quotes for the Go-Getter
1.”She is a force of nature. She is power. She can be anything you want to be, therefore, she is everything. She is the super she. She is the she-ro. She is the She-E-O.” – Miley Cyrus
Be the SHE-E-O, and start making your own rules. Life is short; don’t be afraid to go after your dreams and achieve success.
2. “I was laser-focused and off to the races from the time I was nine years old.” – Katy Perry
Create an actionable plan and be consistent. There is nothing you can’t overcome right now. Stay motivated and focused. Keep your eyes on the prize.
3. “The simple act of sharing our fears and vulnerabilities helps us embrace our own stories and recognize how much we share with one another.” – Michelle Obama
We all fail. Learn from your mistakes and keep pushing forward to get what you want in life.
Go-Getter Quotes to Boost Your Confidence
4. “Where there is no struggle, there is no strength.” – Oprah Winfrey
Life isn’t always fair. Learn to overcome obstacles and be a mentor to other women who can benefit from what you already know.
5. “If everything was perfect, you would never learn and you would never grow.” – Beyonce
It’s easy to compare yourself to other women, mothers, and entrepreneurs when you’re scrolling through social media. If you catch yourself experiencing self-doubt, put the phone down, and do something that makes you feel centered. Yoga. Meditation. And self-care is beneficial to a healthy and balanced life.
6. “The best way to make a dream come true is to wake up.” – Anna Wintour
If you ever come across someone who tells you that something is impossible, don’t doubt your potential. Start ticking off things from your goal-getter list, and you’ll see results sooner than you think!
Inspirational Quotes from Successful Women Entrepreneurs
7. “My advice for an entrepreneur just starting out is to differentiate yourself. Why are you different? What’s important about you? Why does the customer need you?” – Sara Blakely
No matter what anyone says, you have a gift. Honor your calling and share it with the world.
8. “You don’t have to get it perfect. You just have to get it going. – Marie Forleo
If you’re thinking about launching a blog, a course, or starting a business, stop postponing. Trust your instinct. You’ll figure out how to handle new obstacles along the way. You won’t know what to expect until you try.
9. “There were times I thought I would never bounce back.” – Sophia Amoruso
Same. But guess what? We all bounce back stronger and smarter.
10. “I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.” – Estee Lauder
Set a goal. Create a Plan. Take action now.
11. “We need to get women to the point where they aren’t apologizing. It’s time to take ownership in our success.” – Tory Burch
Be clear on what you want in life, and never apologize for going after it.
Goal Getter Quotes for Boss Babes
12. “Let go of who you think you’re supposed to be; embrace who you are.” – Brené Brown
It’s easy to compare yourself to someone’s highlight reel. Remember, we don’t always get to see the whole picture.
13. “Be a goal-setter, a go-getter, all the while, moving, in humility and kindness.” – Kamini Arichandran
Yes! Stay in your lane and focus on your goals. If you learn something new along the way, share it with other boss women who can benefit from the knowledge.
14. “A wise girl knows her limits, a smart girl knows that she has none.” – Marilyn Monroe
We don’t always have to have all the answers. Be patient and trust your gut.
15. “I am lucky that whatever fear I have inside me, my desire to win is always stronger” – Serena Williams
Don’t give up on your dreams or business goals if something doesn’t go your way. If Serena can get over her fears, you can too!
16. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” – Jennifer Lee
I love this quote. It’s such a powerful statement and a good reminder to keep hustling.
17. “Nothing can dim the light from within.” – Maya Angelou
It’s okay to feel scared, nervous, and anxious about leaving your 9 to 5, starting a business, or trying something new for the first time. It’s never too late to start over and pursue your passions. Find a mentor. Learn as much as possible from others who are a few steps ahead of you!
There is room for everyone at the top. Even if you think everything has been already done before, put your own unique twist on the idea, and start creating. Bookmark these go-getter quotes to give you a confidence boost whenever you need it.
If you enjoyed this post, leave a comment and share it with a lady boss who inspires you!
You may also like: How to Let Go of Negative Thoughts