Love modern boho home decor? You don’t have to spend a lot of money to update your living room, bedroom, or office space. By adding a few new pieces and vintage finds, you can create a cozy new dream home that you’ll love to spend time in. Here are a few styling ideas to get a boho-chic home without spending a fortune.
Modern Boho Home Decor on Amazon
- Plants – Whether you get cuttings from a neighbor or head to a nursery to buy your own, plants add a nice touch to your living room. If you struggle with keeping them looking good, this moisture meter for plants is a must-have. I use it all the time to make sure I’m not overwatering.
- Macrame – For an easy upgrade, add a touch of macrame to your living room or outdoor space. Look for fun accents on pillows and baskets. Pinterest also has so many design ideas and tutorials for macrame wall art.
- Throw Pillows – Choose a color palette that suits your style and mix rich textures and neutral tones.
- Baskets – I love woven baskets because they’re great for storage and keeping your clutter organized and out of sight. They also make great plant holders.
- Vintage Finds – For the ultimate boho-chic style living room, add some fun vintage artwork, accents, or eclectic pieces you’ve collected from your travels.
- Accent Rugs – Elevate your space with a bold color or choose a neutral tone for a more simple vibe.
Modern Boho home decor Ideas
Bohemian Style Bedroom Decor
For the Bathroom
Check out more Bohemian Style Home Decor Ideas on my Amazon Storefront.