This season, fall in love with bold prints, cozy knits, and vintage florals. Here’s how to style Bohemian Fall Outfits.
Sweater weather is here, and it’s the perfect time to get cozy and layer your favorite maxi dress with an oversized sweater. Fall/Autumn is always one of my favorite times of the year. Here in Brisbane, it’s nice to get a break from the heat and enjoy the crisp air before the cooler days ahead.
I’m excited to create an Autumn Capsule Wardrobe with Australian Bohemian brand Boom Shankar. I loved every piece they sent me from their Urban Nomads collection and plan to transition most of these looks into winter.
How to Style Your Bohemian Fall Outfits
Right now is the perfect time to layer vibrant prints and neutrals to create easy Bohemian Fall looks.
Wearing: East Top – Queens
“Boom Shankar is all about living a big, bold, and beautiful life! You can style our pieces print-on-print for a fun, bold look. Or, if you prefer something a little more low-key but still want to make a statement, you can style our prints with a block colour. Be brave, be bold, feel beautiful.” – Georgie White, Boom Shankar
Boho Looks To Try this Fall
You can’t go wrong with classic pieces that you can mix and match with anything in your closet.
Print on Print
Autumn Capsule Wardrobe Tips
- Start with your favorites. What pieces do you love to wear? Build your capsule around your go-to items.
- Choose a color palette for each season. Neutrals + basics work with everything.
- Layer. Love that summer dress in your closet and want to wear it all year long? Style it with tights, a long sleeve top, or a chunky knit.
- Get organized. If you want to clear some space in your closet, store away some of your summer/spring clothes. That way, it’s easy to see what’s in your wardrobe.
- Don’t be afraid to let go. Every season, do an inventory of what you love wearing and donate anything that you don’t reach for anymore. Give that item a second life in someone else’s closet.
Shop the Urban Nomads Collection at Birdsnest. I’m wearing a Size 8/Small, but I stitched the skirt waistline for a more high-waisted look.
Boom Shankar carries sizes 6-18.
You may also like:
Want the scoop on the latest Travel + Lifestyle tips, guides, and resources? Sign up to my newsletter for the latest blog posts, deals, and updates.