Sweater weather is here, and it’s the perfect time to get cozy in Bohemian Fall outfits. Whether you prefer neutral tones or vibrant prints, layer your favorite maxi dress with a sweater or jacket. Here’s how to wear boho style in Fall. Plus, tips on how to create an Autumn Capsule Wardrobe.
Related: How to Wear Boho Style in Winter
How to Create an Autumn Capsule Wardrobe
- Start with your favorites. What pieces do you love to wear? Build your capsule around your go-to items.
- Choose a color palette for each season. Neutrals + basics work with everything.
- Layer. Love that summer dress in your closet and want to wear it all year long? Style it with tights, a long sleeve top, or a chunky knit.
- Get organized. If you want to clear some space in your closet, store away some of your summer/spring clothes. That way, it’s easy to see what’s in your wardrobe.
- Don’t be afraid to let go. Every season, do an inventory of what you love wearing and donate anything that you don’t reach for anymore. Give that item a second life in someone else’s closet.
How to Wear boho style in fall
This season, fall in love with bold prints, cozy knits, and vintage florals. I’m wearing the Urban Nomads Collection from Australian Bohemian brand Boom Shankar.
You can’t go wrong with classic pieces that you can mix and match with anything in your closet.
You may also like:
Want the scoop on the latest Travel + Lifestyle tips, guides, and resources? Sign up to my newsletter for the latest blog posts, deals, and updates.