The best camera for traveling is the one you have on you, and the best travel photo apps help make editing on your phone quick and easy!
Here are some of my favorite travel photo mobile apps.
Top Travel Photo Editing Apps
1. Tezza – If there is one app you need, it’s the Tezza app. Edit your photos and videos in seconds with filters like Cocoa and Vintage 2. You can also add overlays and plan the perfect feed. Your images help tell your brand’s story. If you want to create a cohesive theme for your content, stick to a few filters to achieve a similar look.
2. VSCO – I know it’s easy to waste time trying to decide which type of filter to use. With VSCO, you can choose from a few free filters or upgrade for $20/year to get an entire library of creative tools. With this app, you can add a filter or adjust the exposure, contrast, clarity, and saturation. You can also crop + straighten and add text.
Best VSCO filters for Travel? You could scroll through more than 200 filters to pick your favorites. I like using A, G, and J filters to see what makes my travel photos pop.
3. Snapseed – This is a great free photo editing app that covers all the basics. You can choose between preset “looks” or filters and tune your image to match your feed.
Want to remove people or objects from your photo? Use Snapseed’s healing tool. Zoom into the picture and use your finger to tap the circle where you want to make the edit. While it may not look perfect on your first try, play around with this tool to get it just right.
4. Adobe Photoshop is also a popular travel photo editing app to put on your radar if you want to take your editing to the next level.
5. Lightroom – If you plan to buy presets, you’ll likely need to get familiar with Lightroom. While you don’t need to use every single photo editor out there to get the ultimate travel photography shots, practice with 1-2 to see which one works best for you.
Video Editing Tools
For reels, I use Splice or Quik. These free GoPro apps make editing a breeze. You don’t have to have any experience editing. Simply upload the clips you want to use and start creating. Another cool feature, you can adjust the video’s format to fit your Instagram feed or stories.
Take your travel photography to new heights with these amazing (and mostly free) travel photo apps for your phone. Edit and schedule content quickly and on the go so you can spend more time enjoying the moment and soaking up those world-class views.
What are your must-have travel photo apps?