Searching for the best affordable boho clothing brands? Boho fashion is known for its free-spirited style. From floral pieces to crochet dresses and cozy knits, you don’t have to spend a fortune adding new bohemian style pieces to your wardrobe. We’ve rounded up the best places to shop for stylish, affordable boho clothing brands that look good on women of any age.
Love Boho Style? Join my Facebook group Affordable Boho Style for the Best Deals + Discounts.
The Best Affordable Boho Clothing Brands
Salty Crush is an Australian modern boho-chic brand for women of all ages and sizes. Shop gorgeous maxi, midi and mini dresses, skirts, cozy knitwear and more. They also carry bump-friendly styles. Sizes range from XS to XXL (6 – 20) and most of the dresses are under $100. Bookmark this page to shop the latest styles when they go on sale. They ship worldwide.
Stylish, comfy, and timeless. Free People is a classic boho brand that embodies femininity, courage, and spirit. Think loose-fitting styles and statement pieces for the girl who lives free and exudes style wherever she goes. Add effortless essential pieces like oversized tees, flowy boho dresses, and cozy knits to your collection. You’ll wear these pieces year after year.
Shop dresses, outerwear, and bridesmaid dresses for boho weddings. This Venice, California-based ethical brand is your one-stop online shop for all things boho-chic style. Shop Plus size, kids and maternity.
Check out Mumu Sale to shop the latest deals.
Shop a large selection of boho styles from sizes XS-XL. They carry brands like Free People, Asos Petite and Asos Curvy and ship worldwide.
Boho Style for Mature Women + Size-Inclusive Brands
Shop Nordstrom for affordable bohemian styles.
How to Find Affordable Boho Clothing
Whether you prefer to buy new or shop secondhand, here are some tips for saving money when shopping for boho clothing.
- Join my email list to get style content, discount codes and get updates on sales.
- Check out my facebook group – Affordable Boho Style for the latest deals.
- Buy secondhand or new on Poshmark and Depop. Look up items by style or see what’s available by searching for your favorite boho brands. If you love what you see, but aren’t thrilled about the price, reach out to the seller and make an offer or negotiate a deal they won’t be able to pass up.
- Check out thrift stores. Go with an open mind, and search for quality fabrics and well-made designs. If you don’t have much time, you can quickly look through the tags to score some gems.
- Shop on Facebook Marketplace. Find cheap deals near you. Search by brand, or add a notification for Spell to get an alert when someone is selling boho dresses in your neighborhood.
Conclusion: Boho Chic Style on a Budget
We hope you love this list of affordable bohemian clothing brands and find some new gems to add to your collection. Remember to embrace your own boho girls’ style, and have fun mixing and matching new pieces to elevate your look.
What are your favorite affordable boho clothing brands? Let me know in the comments.
You may also like:
Sign up for my newsletter to get travel + lifestyle blog posts and updates sent directly to your inbox.