I’m Alejandra Cerball, a journalist, writer, and blogger covering Travel, Lifestyle + Fashion.
I grew up in Oxnard, California, and have always enjoyed traveling around the world. My career as a journalist started in Los Angeles, where I learned the ins and outs of the news industry. My professional journey took me to Arizona, San Diego, San Francisco, and Hawaii. I’m a seasoned journalist with more than 10+ years of experience sharing stories on TV, online, and social media. I now work with brands creating content and writing copy that helps them get noticed and start selling.
“I believe that time is such a valuable resource. It’s up to you to make the most of it! You hold the key to designing your dream life. It’s never too late to step out of your comfort zone. Believe in yourself.“
Travel has always been a priority for me. My first international trip was a visit to Bolivia when I was a baby. Since then, I’ve visited 27 countries. Most of them alone. I love learning about new cultures, trying new cuisines, and enjoying spontaneous adventures around the world.
Nice to meet you! – Alex
- KHON2, Hawaii – News Reporter/Live Desk Anchor
- Al Jazeera’s AJ+ – Freelance Video Journalist
- KRON4, San Francisco – Fill in Anchor/Reporter
- Union-Tribune, San Diego – Anchor/Travel reporter
- KGTV, San Diego – Anchor/Reporter
- KYMA, Arizona – Anchor/Reporter
News Reporting Awards
- Government Reporting – “Ems Closures” – 2016
- Spot News Reporting – “More than 30 dogs rescued in animal cruelty investigation in Kahaluu” – 2016
- Business Reporting – “Kakaako Food Pantry Forced to Close” – 2016
- General News/Enterprise Reporting – “Emotional father of son killed in moped accident cleans up vandalized memorial” – 2015