I’m Alejandra Cerball, a journalist, writer, and travel + lifestyle blogger. Here you’ll find travel inspiration for your bucket list, motivation + mindset ideas for a healthy life, and smart conversations with female entrepreneurs creating their own rules of success.
I grew up in Oxnard, California, and have always enjoyed traveling to new environments. My career as a journalist started in Los Angeles, where I learned the ins and outs of the news industry. My professional journey took me to Arizona, San Diego, San Francisco, and Hawaii. I’m a seasoned journalist with more than 10+ years of experience sharing stories on TV, online, and social media. I now work with brands creating content and writing copy that turns browsers into buyers.
I believe that time is such a valuable resource. It’s up to you to make the most of it! You hold the key to designing your dream life. It’s never too late to step out of your comfort zone.Believe in yourself.
- Top Tips for Camping in Hawaii: Best Places to Camp in Hawaii
- Places to Go in Downtown Los Angeles When You’re On a Budget
- Go-Getter Quotes: 17 Powerful Quotes for Boss Women
- Skills to Learn While Unemployed: What To Do If You’ve Lost Your Job
- Travel Blog Post Ideas: What to Write and How To Find New Content Angles
Travel has always been a priority for me. My first international trip was a visit to Bolivia when I was a baby. Since then, I’ve visited 27 countries. Most of them alone. In 2020, I hope to immerse myself in new cultures, try new cuisines, learn a new language, and enjoy spontaneous adventures around the world.
- KHON2, Hawaii – News Reporter/Live Desk Anchor
- Al Jazeera’s AJ+ – Freelance Video Journalist
- KRON4, San Francisco – Fill in Anchor/Reporter
- Union-Tribune, San Diego – Anchor/Travel reporter
- KGTV, San Diego – Anchor/Reporter
- KYMA, Arizona – Anchor/Reporter
News Reporting Awards
- Government Reporting – “Ems Closures” – 2016
- Spot News Reporting – “More than 30 dogs rescued in animal cruelty investigation in Kahaluu” – 2016
- Business Reporting – “Kakaako Food Pantry Forced to Close” – 2016
- General News/Enterprise Reporting – “Emotional father of son killed in moped accident cleans up vandalized memorial” – 2015