Nice to meet you! I’m Alex.
I’m a travel + lifestyle blogger and a mama of two based on the Sunshine Coast in Australia.
On the blog, you’ll find destination guides, travel tips, ideas for what to pack, plus, my style and beauty favs.
How can we collaborate?
My audience is mostly female and based in the USA and Australia. Read about partnership opportunities here.
Need creative Content for your site?
I’m also a freelance writer and can help you create compelling blog posts that build trust and foster loyalty with your audience. Email me at email@example.com.
Alejandra Cerball is an award-winning journalist, writer, and editor of alexcerball.com, a Travel + Lifestyle online destination filled with compelling and honest travel tips + resources. On her blog, Alex shares inspiration for your bucket list, family travel + adventure itineraries, and style guides to help you pack for your next trip.
- KHON2, Hawaii – News Reporter/Live Desk Anchor
- Al Jazeera’s AJ+ – Freelance Video Journalist
- KRON4, San Francisco – Fill in Anchor/Reporter
- Union-Tribune, San Diego – Anchor/Travel reporter
- KGTV, San Diego – Anchor/Reporter
- KYMA, Arizona – Anchor/Reporter
News Reporting Awards
- Government Reporting – “Ems Closures” – 2016
- Spot News Reporting – “More than 30 dogs rescued in animal cruelty investigation in Kahaluu” – 2016
- Business Reporting – “Kakaako Food Pantry Forced to Close” – 2016
- General News/Enterprise Reporting – “Emotional father of son killed in moped accident cleans up vandalized memorial” – 2015