Welcome to my AlexCerball.com! Here you’ll find travel inspiration for your bucket list, motivation + mindset ideas for a healthy life, and smart conversations with female entrepreneurs creating their own rules of success.
I believe that time is such a valuable resource. It’s up to you to make the most of it! You hold the key to designing your dream life. It’s never too late to step out of your comfort zone.Believe in yourself.
I’m Alejandra Cerball, a journalist, writer, and travel + lifestyle blogger. My goal is to inspire and motivate you to pursue your passions and goals.
I grew up in Oxnard, California, and have always enjoyed traveling to new environments. My career as a journalist started in Los Angeles, where I learned the ins and outs of the news industry. My professional journey took me to Arizona, San Diego, San Francisco, and Hawaii. I’m a seasoned storyteller with more than 10+ years of experience sharing stories on TV, online, and social media. After traveling around the world for nearly two years, Brisbane, Australia, is now home.
Travel has always been a priority for me. My first international trip was a visit to Bolivia when I was a baby. Since then, I’ve visited 27 countries. Most of them alone. In 2020, I hope to immerse myself in new cultures, try new cuisines, learn a new language, and enjoy spontaneous adventures around the world.
Whether you want travel tips for a destination, learn from female entrepreneurs on how to grow your business, or want to explore how to connect with yourself to find your purpose, I’ve got you covered. If there is any story or angle that you would like me to highlight, please let me know.
- KHON2, Hawaii – News Reporter/Live Desk Anchor
- Al Jazeera’s AJ+ – Freelance Video Journalist
- KRON4, San Francisco – Fill in Anchor/Reporter
- Union-Tribune, San Diego – Anchor/Travel reporter
- KGTV, San Diego – Anchor/Reporter
- KYMA, Arizona – Anchor/Reporter
- Fluent in Spanish
- Member of the National Association of Hispanic Journalists (Former Vice President of the San Diego Chapter)
- 4 Society of Professional Journalists awards
- 2 San Diego Press Club awards
- Experience shooting, editing and hosting news and travel videos
SPJ Hawaii Awards
- Government Reporting – “Ems Closures” – 2016
- Spot News Reporting – “More than 30 dogs rescued in animal cruelty investigation in Kahaluu” – 2016
- Business Reporting – “Kakaako Food Pantry Forced to Close” – 2016
- General News/Enterprise Reporting – “Emotional father of son killed in moped accident cleans up vandalized memorial” – 2015